Bracelet evil eye or Turkish eye protection.
This protective bracelet will give an amazing look with a hint of esotericism. This blue evil eye will catch the attention of everyone. Come with 7 different colors that perfectly match with your personality. The colors are, blue, light blue, red, yellow, green, white and purple.
What is the Turkish eye?
It is an amulet from Turkey and Greece which mainly used to protect and fight the evil eye and other bad energies. And is one of the most common talismans in Turkey.
The Turkish eye, also known as Nazar. It has the shape of a flat drop where you can find the figure of an eye and attributes a strong protective force. This is also widely used as a talisman or amulet against the evil eye and bad energies. People usually wear them as necklaces, bracelets, earrings or anklets. They are also used at the workplace, in the car, or at the door of the house as protective decoration.
Evil eyes or Nazar amulet, each color and benefit?
- Blue: it is associated with water and linked with good energies. It is the most used color in the Turkish eye.
- Light blue: this color symbolizes the truth, which gives us all the protection against the evil eye.
- Red: is the color of love and blood, therefore it is related to energy, power, passion and desire.
- Yellow: is the color of the sun and is related to physical vigor and health.
- Green: is the color of hope and symbolizes personal growth. It is the color of nature.
- White: it symbolizes innocence and goodness. It is associated with light and is the color of cleanliness, purification, perfection and transforms negative energies into positive ones.
- Purple: it symbolizes power and ambition.
All these colors can also be combined in the same Turkish eye to achieve different effects or protection.