Why wearing Four leaf clover ring ?
To wear a four-leaf clover ring is to wear a symbol of luck. It represents prosperity, love, health, peace and happiness. It’s also an Irish and Christian symbol, linked to St. Patrick’s Day and the Trinity. Not only that, but it’s a jewel that can express desires, gratitude, attachment or faith.
How to choose your four-leaf clover ring to attract luck and happiness?
To choose your clover ring, you need to consider the style and size that suit you best. You can opt for an openwork ring if you like modern jewelry, or a ring with a central 4-leaf clover if you prefer classic jewelry.
Our two models are symbol assortments combining the color green and the four-leaf trefoil. The central ring is enhanced by a brilliant zirconia or synthetic diamond. When choosing, let your heart speak, and if you can’t make up your mind, buy both with a discount code => luckyclover7 (from 40 USD purchase, on rings only).
- Material: Solid Thai Sterling Silver with 925 stamp.
- Material: hypoallergenic, real silver.
- Design : Open work and plain four leaf clover.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Gift idea for: Birthday, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day.
- Usage: superstitious people, card player.
- Size 6 to 9.
- Comes with box.
- Finishing: Polished silver color.
- Luck symbol.
- Gender: Women.
- Package include: 1 ring + box.