Silver Tibetan Amulet Available.
- Amulet Amitabha
- Amulet Bodhisattva Great Potential.
- Amulet Tibetan Bodhisattva.
- Amulet Dainichi Nyorai.
- Amulet Manjushri.
- Amulet Fudo Mingwang.
- Amulet Avalokitesvara The Thousand Handed.
- Amulet Samantabhadra.
What is the Tibetan Amulet Meaning ?
Tibetan Buddhists wear amulets to protect themselves from evil spirits. An amulet is an object that brings luck or protection to someone. It can also be called a charm.
In Tibet, Buddhist monks and nuns wear amulets to protect themselves from evil spirits.
Why to Wear a Buddha Amulet ?
Many people, regardless of religion, wear amulets to obtain the blessing of the gods they believe in. A Tibetan Buddhist may wear an image of the Buddha because he is a protector and guides the steps of the disciple.
Description of Amulet Buddha:
- Protection: Religious, Buddhism protection, Traveler, spirituality.
- Gift ideas for: Sanskrit, Buddhists or peoples in need of protection.
- Metal: Silver 925.
- Motif: Buddha and 6-words, Om Mani Pad me Hum Mantra.
- Type: Pendant Necklaces.
- Rotatable Religious Jewelry.
- Allergy free, Lead, Nickel, Cadmium free.
- Amulet Size: 4.6 * 2.8 Cm.
- Weight : 6.4g (About).